Donate Online to our Fund-A-Need
Thank you for your donation to FISW's 2020 Fund-A-Need project.
Fund-A-Need donations are restricted to a special project chosen by the pedagogical team. This year is the third and last phase of our Spaces for Optimal Learning project. The teachers have designed welcoming and flexible classrooms that meets students' individual and collective needs, support differentiated teaching and learning, and integrate technology.
FISW ‘s Fund-a-Need allows us to redesign our classrooms in 3 phases:
Phase 1: 2017-18 Fund-a-Need – Our $44,000 goal was achieved thanks to your generosity.
- A redesigned 4th grade classrooms with collaborative desks, adjustable individual standing desks, ergonomic chairs, a white board wall, and individual storage space for each student.
- A new wireless infrastructure and upgraded servers.
- A computer cart with 22 laptops that roll into the classroom, as well as one laptop per teacher.
- Freshly painted classrooms with calming colors and focus walls.
Phase 2: 2018-19 Fund-a-Need - Our goal is to raise $60,000 to redesign:
- 3 elementary classrooms
- 3 preschool classrooms
Phase 3: 2019-20 Fund-a-Need - Our goal will be to redesign:
- All remaining classrooms (2 Preschool, 2 Kindergarten and 1 Elementary)
- The Véronique Dussud Library
We truly appreciate your generosity. Together, we can create optimal spaces of learning for all FISW students.
FISW is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN 31-1657315. Donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law and eligible for matching. Please inquire about your company's matching program to double the impact of your donation.